The Schlage® MTB mobile enabled multi-technology readers are designed to simplify access control solutions and eases the transition from an existing proximity system to a secure encrypted card technology or mobile solution at your own pace—without having to change readers. Beyond proximity and smart, Schlage MTB readers offer support for Schlage Mobile Access Credentials (BLE) and Near Field Communication (NFC), including Apple’s Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in the Apple Wallet.
The new Schlage MTB Series readers feature out-of-the-box support for Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bi-directional communication.
The multi-technology readers accept Schlage MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 and EV2 smart credentials as well as most proximity and smart cards from other manufacturers.
• Support for the widest range of credential technologies, including the latest in mobile Schlage Mobile Access via 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC), including Apple’s Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in the Apple Wallet.
• All readers include out-of-the-box support for Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bidirectional communication.
• Commission via ENGAGE mobile app for reader updates and easy configuration
• Improved voltage range of 5V to 28V for simplified power management
• Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments
• Improved quick-connect cable allows for easy installation
• Easy-to-install mounting bracket
• Available finishes include: Black (standard) and Cream
• Reads 125 kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz smart, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and NFC technologies, with the ability to process multiple formats simultaneously
• Wiegand, Clock & Data and RS-485 outputs come standard for simple interface with most access control panels
• ISO 14443A
• ISO 15693