MT20W enrollment reader is the device you use to add new credentials (cards, fobs, tags, etc) to your system. The Schlage MT20W multi-technology enrollment reader is designed to simplify the enrollment of smart credentials. The MT20W is powered by a USB cable (via a computer’s USB port or a powered USB plug) and utilizes a Wi-Fi connection for certain scenarios (e.g., enrolling no-tour credentials). The MT20W is compatible with Schlage smart credentials (MIFARE Classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1), Schlage mobile credentials, and PIV credentials.† The MT20W supports no-tour with supported locks (BE467F, FE410F) via Schlage MIFARE Classic or MIFARE DESFire EV1 credentials. If you already have a system in place but aren’t sure if the MT20W will work with it, give our experts a call. Configurable to other output formats. Check with access control provider for specific support.
- Use your computer and the ENGAGE web app to easily enroll credentials in your access control system
- Simplifies credential enrollment
- Uses USB connection for data transfer and power supply
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complete with Factory Reset Card & User Guide